Trend Micro : Worry-Free Services for your Business (and Home)
As cybercriminals have become more adept at bypassing traditional cybersecurity defenses, the rise of endpoint detection and response (EDR) has proven to be an important tool to seek out and eliminate advanced threats. But, while EDR is a good first step, it only focuses on endpoints. Trend Micro Worry-Free Services offers a suite of security solutions designed to match the needs of your organization. Using a blend of advanced threat protection techniques, our Worry-Free XDR levels eliminate security gaps across any user activity throughout the endpoint and beyond.
It only takes one threat to get through
to be 100% at risk.
Designed to be set and walk away..
Threat protection tailored to your security needs
Choose your level of worry free...
Software Solutions Offered Worry Free SaaS Solutions
Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ Services is an all-in-one, lightweight agent with an intuitive, cloud-based console.
In-depth visibility and control across your entire organization. High-fidelity machine learning uniquely analyzes files not only before execution, but also during runtime for more reliable protection.
Protects your sensitive data and stops malicious software.
Competitive Monthly & Yearly Costs compared to McAfee and Norton.
(Home & Business)
Worry-Free Services Advanced
- Complete SaaS solution with no servers to install or maintain, ever!
- Secures Windows (desktops and servers), Mac, iOS, and Android devices by infusing high-fidelity machine learning into a blend of threat protection techniques for the broadest protection against ransomware and advanced attacks
- Secures Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Gmail and any other email solution in real time
- Stops targeted attacks, spam, phishing, viruses, spyware, and inappropriate content from impacting your business
- Includes our latest business email compromise and credential phishing protection capabilities
- Protects online collaboration tools from unknown threats and secures company data from intentional and accidental loss