updated September 15, 2023
Thank you for purchasing website hosting, design services, and/or Managed Services with eLime Design Studio and/or eLime Hosting.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our refund policy.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to eLime Design Studio and Hosting, PO BOX 1835, Castle Rock, CO 80104.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to eLime Design Studio and Hosting, accessible from https://www.elimedesign.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your Web Site Hosting (Monthly or Yearly) order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
- The deadline for canceling a Website Hosting order is 30 calendar days from the date on which you purchased the product. You may cancel any renewing Hosting Plan within 30 days of the renewal date.
- Microsoft 365 NCE orders can possibly be canceled within 10 calendar days of the purchase date depending on the vendor processing time.
- All other software purchases cannot be canceled/refunded after being purchased. If they are on a recurring basis, you have the right to give notice of cancellation 30 days before the renewal date. If notice is given after 30 days from the renewal date, you are responsible for all costs incurred.
- Web and graphic design services may be canceled at no fault of eLime Design Studio within 30 days notice. You are responsible for any and all costs incurred along with any open balances owed to eLime Design.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 20 days from the day on which We receive notice. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Website Hosting packages were purchased in the last 30 calendar days.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Web Site Maintenance Plans.
- Web Design Contracts at no fault by eLime Design.
- Any and all physical, digital, downloadable, and/or any kind of software purchases and licenses.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any goods that do not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods if applicable to the following address:
PO BOX 1835
Castle Rock, CO 80104
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Software or plugins of any kind that are purchased from eLime Design Studio and/or eLime Hosting are non-refundable. Examples are Microsoft 365 (formerly Office365), Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Quickbooks Desktop or Online, antivirus/antimalware software(s), data backup, and disaster recovery software. This is due to how we are held accountable for the licenses we purchase from the vendor. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU PURCHASE SOFTWARE AND ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO ALL AND ANY FEES WITH THE PURCHASE AND/OR LICENSE UNTIL IT EXPIRES OR THE RENEWAL PERIOD IS UP.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF A SOFTWARE PURCHASE, YOU DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE A MONTH–TO–MONTH LICENSING PLAN FOR MOST SOFTWARE PURCHASES. THIS WILL INCUR A 35% PRICE INCREASE DUE TO THE VENDORS FEES.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com